My Polyvore Sets

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Um hi. So, one thing I've been noticing? Your commenting talent is seriously lacking. Come on people!!! Is my life really that uninteresting? Okay don't answer that. 

So the other night I was babysitting two little boys. It was fun, but they had this sling-shot thingy that goes up seventy feet in the air, and they were trying to set it off in the house. Not. Good. We stopped that tradition right then. ;) On the whole though they're good kids and we didn't have any problems. 

What I do have a problem with, however, is the fact that my brother finds it amusing to sing loudly and off key and then ask us how good he sounds. Grrrrrrr. 

I'm not sure if I told you this, but I got pencils trick-or-treating this Halloween. Best. Thing. Of the night. I also got to hang out with a lot of friends that I don't get to see very often. FUN!!!! 

Here's what I love: My seven year old sister taught me how to play the song The Only Exception on the piano, and she's learning (by herself) how to play Hedwig's Theme. GO HER!!!! 


1 comment:

  1. GO STAR!!!! dang, i need her to teach me that.. o.o
    xD
    PENCILS INSTEAD OF CANDY. THE WORLD ROCKS FOR US NERDS, HEY?

    ReplyDelete