My Polyvore Sets

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I know that I've been gone for an uncharacteristically long time, but I have reasons. 

First of all, my friend from VA to visit me. She and her dad drove down for about a week, and I had SO much fun. She's six days older than me, and my dad is six days older than her dad, so we've got a lot in common ;). So we went to the zoo and the mall and to my dad's camp. I hadn't seen them in a while, so it was nice to see them again. 

Right now my dad is running a three week camp, and that's been a blast as well. Basically, a bunch of bass players come to the camp ground and learn about their instruments and some nature stuff. It's pretty cool, even though I don't play the bass. 

Right now I'm at the eye doctor (I have REALLY bad floaters) and waiting for my appointment. Later today my tutor and Kenzy are coming over to do some school. I'm really really really really really really really excited for that, because we're making a thingy thing. 'Thingy thing' in this case, means a project where the dominoes nock over a marble which hits the switch which starts the water which ways down the bucket and so on. I can't wait. 

I just read the book My Sister's Keeper and (**SPOILERS**) I LOVED IT. The twist at the end was incredible. 


(the spoilers over) (OHMIGOSH the nursey lady came in and put these drops in my eyes that made them numb and big. it's cool. ((okay i lied, it's the next day now, and my right eye is still sort of numb...))

No comments:

Post a Comment