My Polyvore Sets

Monday, August 9, 2010

OH MY GOSH I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG!!! You know that feeling when you haven't showered in a really long time? I get that feeling when I don't write. My parents run a camp, and they had a three week camp, and it just ended today. It was so much fun that I can't believe that it's over. 

A few of the campers (The youngest one was fifteen) had there own little sayings, like one was 'better than nothing' and another camper would always say 'one, two, three' and then everybody else would yell GAME POINT!! Really loud. It was awesome. Another camper had a bunch of shirts with tiny little pockets in them. There were literally two days where he wore shirts that didn't have pockets in them. Then there was a British dude, and they called him 'Dan, Dan, the English Man'. It was awesome. I had SUCH a great time at camp. 

Sorry I haven't written in forever. Camp has taken a ton out out of me. 

I saw The Last Air Bender, and I loved it, but it had a terrible script. I really did like it though. 

We have a few friends coming to visit us, and my cousins and friends are here, and so we're having a blast. 

Please please please comment. 

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I spelled 'their' wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *dead* Nice, Kai. xDDD Dan Dan the English Man!!! I WANTED TO MEET HIM SO FLIPPIN BAD *sobbing now* xDD lol.

    ReplyDelete