My Polyvore Sets

Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's raining like there's no tomorrow. Hard. Pelting. Bullets hitting the ground. Hard. 

Anyway, today, it was overcast and cloudy, and after my sister's 8:something AM, three of her soccer teammates, and another friend all went to a huge wave pool. It was so fun and I climbed about 40 flights of stairs in all to get to the slides, and I'm not exaggerating. It was SO much fun, and since the weather was weird, litterally about fifty people were there when we got there. It was AWESOME. 

Now that we're home, the bottom of the clouds have dropped out. And now we find out that ANOTHER flood, only a little bit smaller than the huge one that ruined my town and the surrounding areas. When I say ruined, I don't mean like a little bit of damage. I mean that tons of people were absolutely homeless, and tons of buildings (TONS) got totally destroyed. They thought it was going to happen yesterday, but it didn't. :) So good. Yay. Happy thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment