My Polyvore Sets

Saturday, August 14, 2010

hello. i am so. very. bored. 

yesterday i did something wonderful. i think i shall do it again. (i'm so bored i'm using words that are older than my family) My mother was taking a telemarketer's call, and as soon as she was about to hang up i yelled at the top of my lungs 'NO DON'T HURT ME'. Then I laughed until I cried. I honestly don't have much to say right now, because my life has been so normal for a while that I think that my family has been replaced by extraterrestrial clones from outer space. 

I am starting another book (i know... i know) about a girl who moves to LA and does all the crazy things I've dreamed of doing. What do I mean by that? 
*when she moves she puts a vibrating toy in the moving box and whispers to it "got enough air in there?" when she knows people are looking. 
*She answers the telemarketers with different lies every time 
*every time she rides the elevators she presses every button before anyone else gets on

Okay, now that i've run out of stupid things to say, I think i'm gonna go be bored some more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment