My Polyvore Sets

Saturday, August 21, 2010






hello world. So as you can see, things have changed quite a bit. Obviously, the template thingy is different. WAY different. Isn't it cute? I love it. :) Tell me: Should I change it or keep it??

Anyway, remember how I told you about the telemarketer's call? (If you don't, go ahead and read the post now, I'll wait.)
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

And.... we're back. So yeah, that's the story of the telemarketer. Well today, guess who called? Yup, another one. So what did I do this time? Something along the same lines. I screamed. Hard and loud. High pitched and shrill. It. Was. Wonderful. I know it's not very nice of me, and one day the Social Services are going to come arrest my mother for being terrible to her daughter whenever she talks on the phone, but oh gosh it's so funny. Anyway, that's not all.

My birthday is SORT OF coming up. (October) and I was wondering if you had any suggestions as to a book-themed/costume party. Tall order, huh? Yeah.

But what I also wanted to say is that my grandmother is moving, and so she's getting rid of a lot of her stuff. She has this really old typewriter in her basement that isn't set up, and she said that I could have it. So now I have a rusty old typewriter to my name. Most other twelve year old girls? Yay.... a typewriter... what do you do with it?... **yawn** Me? I scream. I smile. I laugh. I scream some more. I get too excited to breath, and I pass out and fall over. Then I start over again.

I had an audition the other day, and I was terrible, but it doesn't really matter because I have to go to my aunt's wedding, so I couldn't have made it to the shows anyway. It was still sort of depressing.

Today I made an amazing discovery. If you paint your nails black and then find a silver sharpie, it's way easy to do make little doodles and things on your nails and if I can do it and almost make it look cool, anyone else can make it look AWESOME. (those are pictures of them at the top. They're sort of blurry, but it's the best I could do, sorry.)

4 comments:

  1. EPIC KAI!! <33 I likey. :D [and that goes for your nails and the layout]

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG-- the third picture down-- O_O you're like, giving us the evil eye. LMAO XDDDD <333

    ReplyDelete