My Polyvore Sets

Sunday, March 13, 2011

**Takes Deep Breath**

Okay, so many things have happened. First on the list would be tech week for Annie Jr. This means that for about a week we would go to the theater every night and run through the show as many times as possible with costumes and lights and music. All this put together = exhaustion. Fun exhaustion, but exhaustion all the same.

So tech week went really well, and then came opening. That of course, was super SUPER fun. It went really well, with only a few minor mishaps, which were totally fixable, and we have officially opened our run of Annie Jr.!! We had our third show today, and we only have three left. If it were up to me of course the run might never end.

So something else. Okay there's really not much else, other than the fact that I've started watching a TV show called 'Psych'. It's pretty much a comedic murder mystery TV show, and it's absolutely incredible. The acting, plot, videography, and script, is amazing.

I'm thinking about auditioning for the show Hello Dolly next month, but I don't really think there're any good roles for me in it.

I don't have any pictures of Annie Jr. yet, but you can be sure they're coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment