My Polyvore Sets

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Looking back on my posts I've realized that they've become quite silly and personal. What do you get from reading that? Uh, boredom. So this post will be different. Aka, better.

First off I would like to thank you for reading this blog. Whether it's your first time or your last time (uh, could it *not* be your last time please?), I think it's very nice that you took out a chunk of your time and dedicated it to this.

And following that I have a question: Chances are that if you are reading this blog you've read other blogs, or some web page with the same gist and purpose. I would love to be able to see what other peoples' blogs are about, so maybe you could comment with a list of up to three of your favorite blogger sites? Then in my next post I'll make a compiled list of all the sites that were shown to me. Sound good?

Okay, so I have a new book idea, and I'd like to see if it's worth actually writing. It's kind of involved though, so it might take a minute.

Basically the story is as follows. There's a girl (she's about sixteen) and she moves very suddenly from Montana back to Hawaii, where she was born. She moves with her mother and her sister, who is about nineteen, maybe twenty. She absolutely HATES riding in cars, which is why being on Hawaii is great for her (cause you can just ride a bike virtually anywhere you need to go). She LOVES to swim and her favorite color is purple. On her first day of school she meets this boy named Marshal, who is very awkward and won't really look her in the eye or talk to her about much. She realizes immediately that he has Asperger's Syndrome (a type of autism). You find out that she's really good with autistic kids as she becomes great friends with him. In the end you find out that her five year old brother was severely autistic and got hit by a car and died, which is why the main character and her family moved to Hawaii.

So yeah, that's that.

Annie rehearsals are going very well, and are SO much fun. We open in two or three weeks, and I do think that we'll be ready. So far it's been a smooth ride from the beginning until now, so hopefully it'll stay that way ;)


1 comment:

  1. kaila, first of all, the story sounds truely epic!!! i think it will be one where i will read, and cry because it is bittersweet (in the good way).
    also, i neeeeddd to know when annie is! tell me when and where and ill be there!!! <3 carebear

    ReplyDelete