My Polyvore Sets

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hello!!!

It's been a while since I last wrote, and for that I am sorry. :)

Right now I am sitting in my hotel room in Hawaii, which makes me very very happy. If I look out my window I can see palm trees and palm trees and palm trees and then the ocean. It's crazy, because since there is an active volcano on the island, there is a haze that blends the ocean and the sky together, so instead of feeling like the water goes on forever, it seems like you are trapped in a blue sphere which you can't escape. Some people like that feeling, but I could do without it.

We are staying at an absolutely beautiful resort where we can walk to the beach and swim with sea turtles and dolphins. Seriously, we got to get into the water and swim with dolphins and pet them. It was incredible. Yesterday we got to go to a hill overlooking the beach and watch the whales as they shot water out of their spouts and slapped the water with their tales, and it was absolutely breath taking.

Tomorrow we plan to go and see the volcano before we leave the island.

I am very excited to get home, however, because Annie Jr. Rehearsals are going full force and it's absolutely KILLING me to miss them.

While I've been on the island I finished tow books: I am Number Four, and Beastly. Beastly, on a scale from 1 to 5 was a 6. I totally loved it, which is funny because it wasn't really my favorite writing style.

I am Number Four was a 5 on that same scale, with an even weirder writing style :).

Not much else to tell now, so I'll talk (type??) to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment