My Polyvore Sets

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

**sighs**

Not much has gone on around here lately. We're leaving for Hawaii soon, which is really good and really bad at the same time.

School is taking over everything, and it's sorta annoying. I don't mind school, I really like it, but it's really hard to just do school all the time.

We were supposed to have rehearsal tonight, but the world decided to pick right now to dump snow on our already treacherous roads, so now we're stuck at home and we can't go to rehearsal, which drives me absolutely insane.

Needless to say I was really looking forward to rehearsal.

I've been on medication for my eyes lately, and it seems to be helping which is good. I was supposed to have another doctor's appointment tomorrow, but like I said we're snowed in, so that's gonna have to be cancelled.

**sighs again**

I just finished a book called Perchance To Dream and it was very good. Now I'm reading The ABC Murders by Agatha Christie and Dramarama by E Lockhart. I'm also reading a bunch of other books, but if I put a full list down here it might never end. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment