My Polyvore Sets

Monday, April 25, 2011

:)

Hello world!!

Many good things to share today, so here goes.

First off, I GOT CAST IN ANNIE!!!! YAAAAY!!! I tried out for Pepper and got--Pepper!! And there's a story behind all this. At the dinner theater where I am now 'working' (more like playing, but whatever) they did Annie ten years ago. So when I was three I went and saw my first remembered piece of musical theater, and caught the bug. I wanted to be Molly at first, the youngest one, but then I got too old. Then I tried out for Annie, and I got called back but couldn't do the show. One of my friends though got in, and she was great! Now, I tried out for Pepper, the one of the older and meanest orphans, with my same friend who was in the show last time, and she got in as well!! So did six of my other friends, and we're all going to have a blast this summer.

Next good news: In the town where I live, they have a huge Earth Day celebration every year. Well this year, my whole family and I got to play an hour-and-a-half long (no idea how to make that look cooler...) set of music. It was SO much fun.

More good news: I'm trying out for the show Hello Dolly today, which is making me really excited, and nervous, cause if I get in I'd have to miss the first part of the final jam (and maybe all) at my parents' camp, which would seriously not be fun. I'm trying out for either Ermengarde or Minnie Fey. I'm going to sing the song "For Good" From Wicked, which is making me really excited cause I haven't sang from that show in ages, and it's such pretty music.

No comments:

Post a Comment