My Polyvore Sets

Monday, April 11, 2011

Hmmm..... how to start this post....

First off, camp was fun. My parents run a summer camp for adults, and sometimes teenagers, who play the bass guitar. Therefore we had sixty-something campers out at our camp for a week, and it was super fun.

Second, the fact that I am newly hooked on the TV show Pushing Daisies. It's absolutely amazing, and whoever came up with it should be patted on the back. Repetitively.

Third, our audition for Annie. Again. My sister and I auditioned for the show yesterday, but not the Junior version this time, so if I get in I could literally act my age this time. (Haha, get it? Yeah okay I'll leave the jokes alone...)

Fourth, I'm doing a script-version of the writing thing that I did in November, so I'm supposed to write a hundred-page script by the end of april. So far I'm quite behind....


That's it, really, hopefully something blog-worthy will happen soon... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment