My Polyvore Sets

Monday, March 22, 2010

Hey guys. (I know, some of you are girls, but hey, I'm trying). I heard this the other day, and wondered if everyone else falls out laughing when they hear it too. What I heard was this: If a man is walking and talking in the woods, and no woman is around to hear him, does that still make him wrong? By that point I was on the floor crying. I thought it was just about the funniest thing I had ever heard. Here are some others. 
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too? 
Isn't it scary that doctors call what they do 'practice'? 
Why do psychics have to ask your name? 
Why do the gas stations lock their bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
Why in a country of free speech, are there phone bills?

And a personal favorite (a seven year old said this): If you can't figure it out, it's art. 

Don't know about you, but I thought those were brilliant. So the run of the show was great; I can't believe it's over. It was a ton of fun, and I can't wait for the next show. Tons of drama (on and off stage (:), but it was okay. We had a cast party at our house yesterday, after the last show. It was SO much fun. 

I had a sleepover with a friend a couple of days ago. We watched Phantom of the Opera till three fifteen. In the morning. I'd never seen it, and I was really glad to watch it. I loved it of course, the music was phenomenal, and the plot, though somewhat confusing, was great. The one thing I wasn't sure about though, was that both of Christene's (she's the main character) choices between boyfriends were terrible. I don't know, I guess it's a love story. :) 

I have found out a new fun thing to do. Me and my friend (on our sleepover night) googled Tom Riddle's Magical Diary (for all you Harry Potter fans out there, I hope you know where this is going.) If you haven't read HP, you'll have no idea what I mean by this, but there is a website where you can write to Tom Riddle and he writes back. It's very fun and entertaining... you wouldn't believe the questions he asks. 

Today my brother turned to me in the car and said 'Guess what, I can use my imagination with my eyes *open*', It was wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment