My Polyvore Sets

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hi everybody, It is I. So far, the shows have been great (apart from the seconds how, which was terrible.). I've had SO much fun, and I've met some new people that I LOVE, and I've also gotten really close to some other people that I already knew. I'm not so sure about playing a married goose, but hey, it's all acting. I took some pictures of me in my costume, so here they are. 
So yeah, That's my show. Those are my four costumes, and.... yeah. My life has been pretty simple so far, school, show, school, show. Hopefully something exciting will happen soon.

And also, I'm newly addicted to the British Broadcasting Channel's Doctor Who. TV show. It's kinda awesome... 

1 comment:

  1. NO IT'S NOT 'KINDA AWESOME' IT'S AMAZING BRILLIANT FANTASTIC PHENOMENAL

    okay, i'm done now..... hehe.

    ReplyDelete