My Polyvore Sets

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nothing, I'm getting Nothing here!

Hi. It's me. Rehearsal was fun. Here we go again with the short sentences, but nothing interesting is happening! Rehearsal went pretty well, my friends are fine, the show went well... kind of. And hopefully tomorrow or Monday I'll get my costume. My brother (the main character) got part of his I think, but I didn't yet. So so far nothing interesting has happened. So... yeah. I'll tell you when something happens... 

But are you guys really reading these posts? 'Cause only Kenzy Hargen-something is responding to my posts. You guys are still in captivity of those pesky aliens? (if you missed it, I've reached the conclusion that the people who aren't responding have been abducted by aliens and can't get away. But aliens hate chocolate, so regurgitate your desert and run!). 

So see you later. 

2 comments: