My Polyvore Sets

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Catching Up

Hello everyone! Okay, sorry it's been so long, but the longer I wait, the more to tell, right? Anyway, fun things have happened since the Harry Potter opening. Like more rehearsals for the Homecoming, the show that me and my brother and sister are in. We are all townspeople, but I'm sort of like the cast babysitter too. It's fun, because I also get to hang out with a bunch of friends in the process.

Last weekend was my friend Luckycat's THIRTEENTH birthday!!! Yay her!!! Also was my friend Kenzy's THIRTEENTH birthday!!! Yay her as well!! For her birthday we got to go hang out at the mall and see a movie. It's sort of funny because the mall has a really big bookstore, and we were all avid readers. So where did we spend most of our time? At the book store.

Then we walked around for a little while and went to go grab food with the birthday girl's mom. It was really fun, but sort of weird because this teenager dude kept staring at us (CREEPER) and since we were standing next to a window, these people kept running up to the window, banging on it, taking pictures of our surprised faces, and running away (MORE CREEPERS). Then we got to go see the movie Tangled, which was REALLY fun. I liked it way more than I thought I would. It was funny also because during the night we ran into multiple friends that we knew.

(Since I forgot to add, our show opened last night)

I was doing this thing called National Novel Writing Month, where you have to write 30000 words in a novel before the end of November (starting Nov. 1). I actually succeeded. That's not to say that my story is good or anything, but it was still accomplished.

Something else exciting is that we found this new dog. He's REALLY sweet and cute, he's white with brown splotches all over him. He really likes to jump on people, it's really funny. We named him Trevor after Neville Longbottom's toad in Harry Potter, and it really does fit him. Mom is trying to give him to the neighbors, but I really don't think it'll fly, because their dog just died and they most likely won't play with him, and he really needs someone to play with.

It seems like I had something else to--- OH YEAH!!! I almost forgot. I just read a book called The Killer's Cousin, by Nancy Werlin, and it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. So good I'm not even going to use the all capitals button.

I was thinking about Halloween yesterday, and I'm trying to come up with someone to be this year. So far the recurring theme is disney. I have come up with these: Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Wednesday from the Addams Family, Rapunzel from Tangled, Jasmine from Aladdin, Wendy from Peter Pan, or Lavender Brown from Harry Potter.

I think that's it for now, bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment