My Polyvore Sets

Saturday, December 25, 2010

CHRISTMAS

CHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMASCHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously today was a good day. We woke up around five, because my little brothers and sister couldn't sleep, and admittedly I couldn't either. Santa Claus is, in truth, amazing. Every year he manages to bring us exactly what we wanted.

I got nail polish and a VOCABULARY BOOK and two monologues books. I also got some Harry Potter legos, fuzzy socks, a small money bag. a tiny globe, a pair of pajamas and more. From Santa alone. I also got a gift card to Aeropostale (spelling??) which is funny because I've never shopped there before, but I'm excited to try.

I've been trying my hand at coming up with movie plots, and I came up with one, but it's sort of ridiculous, so I'm not going to post it until it's a little better formed :) .

Tonight at eight is a Dr. Who episode that's twice as long as the normal one. This excites me immensely.

I apologize for writing 'weirdly' tonight, but I'm all hopped up on sugar and presents.

I'm not sure how long you've been reading my posts, or if you've ever even read them at all, but when I first created this blog I had just returned home from New York City. NYC is one of my FAVORITE cities in the world, because I love exciting people and interesting places. Last year we got to watch 'the ball' drop in NYC Square from a few blocks away. This year I'm pretty sure we're going to get to do the same thing.

THEN we are doing something so cool that it doesn't require punctuation to understand we are going to the harry potter wizarding world and oh my goodness there is no way to describe the excitement that comes to my mid just THINKING about it

Then, we're going to HAWAII!!! All in all, the New Year is going to rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment