My Polyvore Sets

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Okay, just wanted to say WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO?! Did you all get abducted by comment-averting aliens who won't let you on the internet? Somehow, I doubt it.

Today, for the first time in, well, ever, our town got snow. It was like a blizzard for us. Only about four inches, but still. Where we live, that's a whole lot.

My show closed today, which is sad. :( BUT. We got to play in the snow with the cast, which was so freaking amazing. SO. MUCH. FUN. I got to hang out with this one kid (and he is by far one of the coolest eleven year olds I know) and he got me in the mouth with a snow ball. Yeah. It was so much fun. Then, since we couldn't make it home, we are at my friend's house right now, having FUN FUN FUN!!!

Overall, this as been a good day.

Ps. If you want me to put up more of The Oracle Story (The one about Lucy and her brother Lucas that I posted a while ago) then comment and tell me, because I've got plenty more.

2 comments:

  1. It's too bad about your show, but it sounds like there's a lot of snow there! You're lucky--there's grass outside the window here. :P

    ReplyDelete