My Polyvore Sets

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Random things that are on my mind.

Hello!! Okay, exciting things.

1. In only THREE DAYS we are leaving to go to the Harry Potter Wizarding world.

2. The day after we get back are auditions for Annie Jr.

3. The same day of the auditions are the awards for our theater.

4. The day after THAT we're going to see Shrek the musical.

5. Sometime this year the musical Le Miserables is coming to our town and I REALLY want to see it.

6. There are auditions for Romeo and Juliet and Julius Caesar this April. Not that I could get a part in either of them, but it would be fun to try out and possibly just be in the chorus.

7. In February we're going to Hawaii.


So that's my list of cool things going on right now. But I do wish that I were in a show or had some more auditions lined up, especially for something that I could get a role in, because it's not looking so good for this year. :( NEED. SHOW. BADLY.

I've discovered that I keep snatching shows out of thin air to be obsessed with. First it was Love Never Dies (The second Phantom of the Opera) and then it was Hairspray. Then it was Love Never Dies again, and now it's Le Miserables. So of course I've been listening to all the music and learning about the actors and stuff like that. SUCH PRETTY MUSIC. Ugh It's an incredible story, and I really hope that I get to see it.

My mother was asked to direct a show in our town, and of course I REALLY want her to because, well, I would like to see that side of it, but it probably won't happen. Oh well. A girl can dream, right?

My new favorite word is 'laconic'. Unfortunately I don't know many people who I can describe with it. I guess that's what happens when you hang out with a bunch of performers.

I know I'm boring you with all this 'acting' talk, but if there were any place I could be with a purpose right now it would be on a stage and in a costume. I haven't been in a show since DECEMBER. The thing is, I started a show in November, and then the day after it was over I launched myself into rehearsals for my next show. So since then I've been bored out of my head not having any rehearsals to go to. **screams**

Okay, I'm going to go take out my fury by screaming 'Avada Kedavra' at inanimate objects. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment