My Polyvore Sets

Sunday, January 30, 2011





Sorry It's been a while. But, the good thing is that now I have MANY things to say.

>First off, PICTURES.

This archway was about where the tears started. Yeah, I was crying. But think about it this way. Since I was five, I have absolutely LIVED for the Harry Potter series. And then I went there and stood in it. Wow. Super wow. Super huge freaking wow.


It was SO. COOL.


While we were there I did my first upside - down rollercoaster ever. Three times. Well there was another one but I only did it once. We had so much fun, even though some of my family were sick. We actually got to go with some great friends of ours, and we had a ton of fun together.

Then, the day after we got home (AKA yesterday) were the Jimmy Awards. That's the award show that we go to for the local theater company. My little brother won one, and we're all SUPER excited.

Also yesterday were the auditions for Annie Jr. I feel like I did okay, and I got a callback!! I'm not sure for what role, but the callbacks are tomorrow, so wish me luck!

Tonight we get to go see the show Shrek the Musical, which I am SO excited for. I've been listening to the music, and it's really great. We're going with three different friends of ours, which we coincidentally saw yesterday :)

Not much else to say right now, but I'll definitely be adding pictures some time later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment