My Polyvore Sets

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lot's'a stuff...

Heeeeeeeey. Yeah. It's me. So, I've had a GREAT couple of days. First, on Saturday, I was REALLY ticked because we had an all day rehearsal and I was supposed to hang out with my old nanny because she's leaving today to move across (what seems like) the world. But, during rehearsal, I got to sing for Gertrude, which was the role I REALLY wanted, because the girl who plays Gertrude wasn't there (she had gone to Disney World and so she's missing a ton of rehearsals.) But it was soooooo much fun, because at first I just jumped in and sang because no one else was. By the end of the show a bunch of people were singing for a bunch of different roles, but I was the only one on Gertrude. When we ran the show through again, the director asked for volunteers to sing for all the other roles except for Gertrude, which she just gave to me. Then, when everything was over, everyone clapped for me!!! (sorry, not trying to be snobby, just so incredibly excited because I wanted the role soooooo badly and I never even got to audition for it.) 

Then we went home to hang out with my nanny and her husband and we had a GREAT time. We tried to watch our dance recital, but it didn't work because the camera was messing up. Then we had some chili, but we didn't really finish it because it was REALLY spicy. Other than that it was good though. We had some ice cream with chocolate syrup on it, and then we did nails. It was really cool, because our nanny's REALLY good at painting them, so on my thumb, she did polka dots, and then on the other thumb she switched the colors around and did polka dots again. She did that for all of my fingers. It was SO cool! They're sort of coming off now though. On Star's she did brown with white polka dots, and then I painted her thumbs with rainbows and her other nails black with pink polka dots. Basically, there were tons of polka dots going on in my house. 

Then, the next day, even though it started out with math, was SO SO SO fun too. We went to see the show Oklahoma, and we know almost five fifths of the cast because that's where we usually do shows. We got there and we saw one person in the show who wasn't in costume yet, and she ran back and got some OTHER people who weren't in costume yet and brought them out to see me. When we went to sit down to see the show we realized that we were sitting next to friends of ours. The show was GREAT but I think my favorite part was seeing all of my friends at the end. It really made me regret ever doing Seussical and not doing Oklahoma. But, most likely the funniest part of that was when I went to go and give my friend a hug, and a little girl that I didn't even knew knew who I was pretty much APPEARED in between us and started hugging me. It was as soon as he touched me I felt these tiny little arms throw themselves around my waist. I felt soooo bad, but it was HILARIOUS. Then my friend went kinda red and started walking away, which forced me to chase him down and apologize... 

Today we have piano, which I haven't really had the time to practice for very much, so I really suck at the song. (Sorry Ms. K!) We're supposed to meet my nanny again to say goodbye this morning, but it might not happen **Starts to cry** 


MOOD: don't really know yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment