My Polyvore Sets

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

not very much to talk about right now.... The same old, same old. Except for the fact that it's SO INCREDIBLY HOT HERE. It's crazy. I didn't know that it was possible to be this hot when you weren't in an oven. Also, a friend of mine from OH is coming to visit me soon, and I CAN'T wait. My sister's birthday is coming up soon, and we're discussing that right now. My parents are getting the new iphone 4, and that sounds like it's going to be SUPER cool. We've been having rehearsals, and that's going... well, it's going. We're opening relatively soon. There's this music thingy called NAAM, and it's super fun. You can look it up, but basically it's where a bunch of music people get together and show each other stuff that they say. We traveled  to the one in TN earlier this week, and it was pretty cool. I didn't get cast for To Kill A Mockingbird, but it's not too huge of a deal. I think I'm going to do Best Christmas Pageant Ever again this winter as Beth (I've done it before as Alice, and it was SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment