My Polyvore Sets

Monday, June 7, 2010

Ok, so, :(. When I got to the WORLD HEADQUARTERS OF DOLLAR GENERAL I discovered that the shoot they had hired me for was a clothing shoot (Dollar General sells clothing?) for little kids. So they didn't have anything small enough to fit me. I wouldn't have minded as much, I could have worn my own clothes, but that would have offended reason. So I went back home to my first piano class of the summer. 

It was really weird though, cause the headquarters was nicer than most hotels I've stayed at. It had two really cool statues, and a bear on the roof. (apparently the dude who founded Dollar General liked bears). 

2 comments:

  1. Bears? I don't associate the red and yellow signs with bears . . . grizzlies, or more like teddy-style?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRIZZLIES!!!! AND NEITHER DO I!!!!

    ReplyDelete