My Polyvore Sets

Monday, June 28, 2010

Something I've noticed: Virtually no one comments on my blog posts anymore. What's up with that??? Am I no longer at your 'status' or something?? Am I not worth the time? Am I not GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU???? 

Okay, just kidding, done with my rant. I haven't posted in a while, because life has been super crazy. Yesterday I went to a pool party that was SUPER fun, but a friend of mine kept trying to push me under water, even though he knew I was stronger than him. He finally succeeded when I couldn't stand and he could. She shoved me underwater before I realized that I had let my guard down and swam to where I couldn't touch the bottom (I'm just that short). Then the other day we went to a water park, because one of our friends was just made a citizen. It was super fun, even though this teenager dude guy was with his girlfriend in the water, and she kept trying to talk to him, but he kept looking at me.... that was really awkward, but everything else was cool. There was this thing though, where you could float or swim, and they said that you weren't allowed to go under water. Yeah. There was also this huge cone ride where you up and down, and it was pretty scary, but super fun. 

Right  now Kenzy Hargen something is at my house and she's spending the night. FUN!!!! My mom waited on line and got the new iphone and we got to go around the mall and stuff. It was fun. We're listening to the new Phantom of the Opera and deciding that Gustave is SUPER hot... yeah, that's my life... 

Oh yeah, the other day we went to the theater and this lady slammed her head in the door and then her face was gushing blood and stuff and it was freaking scary. Yeah. ...

2 comments: