My Polyvore Sets

Friday, September 17, 2010

Hello all. Right now, I'm about dead bored, so I figured I'd make a list of books that I'm reading or that I just read. Here's the key: if it has a * thingy behind it, that means I've read about two sentences of the book or I'm just about to start it. If there's a " by it, that means I just finished it. If there's nothing behind it, then I'm in the midst of reading it. These are the books that I've read recently (as in the past month or so)

Eyes Like Stars
" The Life and Death of Charlie St. Cloud
" Catching Fire
" Mockingjay
" The Truth About Forever
*Smoke and Mirrors
" The Red Pyramid
Peter and the Sword of Mercy
Romeo and Juliet
" Julius Caesar
*Brave New World
" Meet the Austins
" Maniac Magee
* The ABC Murders
*Sovay
*The Mysterious Benedict Society
Little Women
" Benjamin Button
Pride and Prejudice



Yeah. That's my list. 

My nine year old brother, who's going to be The Doctor from Doctor Who for Halloween this year got his sonic screwdriver. If you don't know what a sonic screwdriver is, well, you really need to look it up, because it's pretty flippin awesome. 

Turns out that we're going on the road for two weeks with my dad. I don't know exactly where we're going, but I know we're going to go to a bunch of different states all over the country. i'm really excited, because we haven't gotten to travel like that for a while. 

1 comment:

  1. Great list of books!

    I love the Mysterious Benedict Society. :)

    ReplyDelete