My Polyvore Sets

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hellooooo everyone :). I know last time I posed I put up a list of books. Well, that list has already changed dramatically. I finished a bunch of the books and found others that I wanted to read. I'm not going to make another full list right now, because that would result in my shoving a whole lot of time into a list that is again subject to change. 

The other day, my dad was cleaning out the garage, and he found something SUPER awesome. He found....................... (wait for it).................... A BUBBLE BLOWER!!!! Not one of those cheap little blow guns that break, but a real industrial 'you-see-these-at-concerts' bubble blower. It's now sitting on our kitchen counter, taking up space. I LOVE it. Last night we turned it on and just played in the bubbles for a while. 

Today we went grocery shopping, but we were bored, so my four siblings and I resulted to dancing in the isles and singing songs. Yeah. We're just that great :P Then while we were there, we were shopping next to this cute little couple (about in their twenties) and not really paying attention. I didn't realize that the dude half of the couple was standing behind me (I mean RIGHT behind me) and so I flung my head around and got ready to speed off to another section of the store, but I rammed head first into the guy. Oops. It would have been okay if I hadn't gotten my face tangled in my hair and then gasped really loudly. Then of course he pretty much ran away from me, and I had to walk away because I was laughing to hard. Why? Because his girlfriend was staring  at us with a surprised expression on her face. Yeah. 

Okay I told myself I wasn't going to do this, but I have to tell you about this book. It's called Found, and it's the first of a series by Margaret Peterson Haddix. I read it in one night, and it was phenomenal. I LOVED it. I haven't read the second once yet, because it wasn't at the library this afternoon, but I plan on getting it soon. 

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!! nice. xD i /so/ would have loved being there. xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you would have :) you would have laughed....

    ReplyDelete