My Polyvore Sets

Monday, September 6, 2010

I've been tagged. Nothing interesting has happened to me other than that. Nothing at all. Nothing. 
Oh wait I forgot. 

Last night we went and saw a Shakespeare play. It was Love's Labours Lost, and it was SO much fun. A bunch of my parents' friends were in it, so that made it awesome. 


Okay the tag: 
8 books I recently read
City
The Truth About Forever (loved it)
Peter and the something something (I didn't really look at the cover, I just started reading (; )
The Red Pyramid (loving it so far)
Little Women 
Brave New World (I'm on the first page...)
Mocking Jay (It was pretty good!) 

8 Songs or Albums I listen to all the time:
Live LIke We're Dying
 Brick by Boring Brick
True Colors
Wicked Soundrack
Let Your Hair Down
Life After You
Need You Now
Misery

8 Things I love:
Harry Potter (the book not the person)
Peter Pan 
Books (well yeah...)
Vocabulary (don't judge me....)
Colors!!!
Converse (oh yeah!!) 
Nail Polish (I know... I know...)
Photography

8 Things I've learned this year:
8 THINGS?!?!?! ONLY EIGHT??? 

8 new recipes I want to try and make by the end of the year:
um... I do want to make frozen choco candies, but that's pretty much it. Wait... no.... I want to try and make a heated egg sandwich with basil and tomato and cheese and possibly bacon on it.  Sorry, that's as far as I go with the cooking thing. 

8 Favorite online hangouts: 
you can hang out on line??

8 Projects I need to work on:
Finishing my book... (writing it)
Making my Halloween Costume
Panning my birthday party.... 

8 people I think should do this tag:
eight people?! that's so many... how about one? I'm gonna tag..... QUINNY! 

1 comment:

  1. Awwww come on, SOMETHING interesting always happens in your family!! xD

    ReplyDelete