My Polyvore Sets

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hello everybody. So much to say. I'm going to start with what I did a couple days ago.

I woke up and my mom told me that we were going to drive to North Carolina the next day. Cool. We went to this place called Turtle Island Preserve. It has NO running water and NO electricity. I had to spend a week there a few years ago, and it was really cool. There were some things that I didn't particularly enjoy (like bathing in the creek, which only got debris in my hair, and then when I tried to comb it it actually broke the pick), but it really was amazing. So anyway, we got to go back and visit. We did a few really... different... things. For one, we had to walk up a mountain in the dark and walk down in THE PITCH BLACK. It was crazy. We also got to ride horses and buggies. We made jam, and knives and stuff like that. It was really really cool. 

Okay, so I'm on steroids for my eyes right now (retinal problems, yeah...) and the other day the tub was leaking. What does this have to do with steroids? I'm getting to it. It was driving me crazy, but even after tightening the porcelain knob on the tub it wouldn't stop. I didn't realize how hard I was twisting it until it shattered in my hands. My mother now teases me saying that it's because I'm on steroids and I know have super strength....

It's possible that we go traveling a lot this fall/autumn/winter/time of year. 

Also, I got a part in a show called Night Of The Living Dead. I'm a zombie. SCORE!!!! I had to read for the 'girl-in-love' part, which was awkward, because I was reading opposite a relatively older teenager... yeah... we avoided most of the awkward parts though. Regardless, I'm happy with how things turned out.  I might not do the show because of school, but we'll see. 

1 comment:

  1. That sounded fun, Kai! :D

    AGH SUPER STRENGTH-- TRY NOT TO BUMP INTO DOORS NOW, HON.

    HOLYCHIZZ. i forgot about Night of the Living Dead auditions!! *dying* Eh, mom probably wouldn't have let me be in it anyway. xD

    ReplyDelete