My Polyvore Sets

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Today was my dad's birthday :)  and my first day of dance this season. Last night we watched the movie Night of the Living Dead, (the show I'm going to do this fall) and it was sort of good... 

For my dad's birthday we got to go to this really nice restaurant called Maggianos (if you've never been there, it's a really cool Italian place) and we went to see a movie. What movie did we see? Inception. 

Oh. My. Baholy. Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow. 

Yeah. It was incredible. Unbelievable. Just amazing. Beyond words. Wow. If you haven't seen it, then don't worry, because I'm not going to give anything away, but if you have seen it, you know what I'm talking about. 

Seeing as it's 11:15 at night where I am, there's no use in me trying to form coherent thoughts, let alone write them down, so I'll go now. Bye. 


1 comment: