My Polyvore Sets

Monday, September 27, 2010

Okay, so the newest source of excitement would be my birthday. I know I'm sort of getting ahead of myself, my birthday isn't until the end of October, but still, I'm excited. On the 27th of next month, I will officially be a teenager (turning thirteen, yeah). For my birthday (like I normally do) I'm having a Halloween-themed party. But this year I'm pretty sure we're going to have a haunted hide and seek game where you hide and monsters have to come and find you. Then we're going to have a haunted hay ride, and possibly a dance-like-thingy. So I'm physiqued.  Can't wait. 

And then there's Halloween itself. Love it. Favorite holiday. Right up there with Christmas. I'm going to go as an Ipod this year, so that should be really fun. 

This weekend I got to hang out with a bunch of friends, and I had an unbelievable amount of fun :). Kenzy brought a couple of her friends (one that I had met before and one that I had sort of met) and I had some friends over too. We played some super intense rounds of hide and seek, and it was crazy cool. 

I also realized that when I grow up I want to work at Disney World. I want to be Wendy Darling (But I guess I could be Alice in Wonderland or Belle from Beauty and the Beast)  

2 comments:

  1. "One that I sortof met--" HAHA XD. You mean over video chat? LMAO. Garon said to say that he had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww good, we had fun with him too :)

    ReplyDelete