My Polyvore Sets

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

;/

Okay, so the other day, I was in the fridge. Well, not *in* the fridge exactly, but I was sticking my head in there looking for the juice or something and all of a sudden I heard this rustling noise. Of course I freak out when my brother points out that it's probably a mouse, cause we were home alone and I did NOT want to have to empty out the fridge. I called my mom and told her, and she got home and looked at it, telling us that it was the ice maker. Really though, in my defense, it sounded like a mouse. 

The other day, I ate the best lollipop I've ever had. It was red white chocolate, if that makes any sense. I have pictures though
 to explain it. 


My super cool lollipop ----->







My super cool nails------>


 



My in my super cool sunglasses------->

No comments:

Post a Comment