My Polyvore Sets

Thursday, May 20, 2010

This is me, fresh from my first rehearsal. So, I got the parts of: A fish, a jungle animal, and Yurtle the Turtle. **sighs** It should be a blast. You've read Keiran, right? Well there's a kid named Keiran in my show!!! (Watch if he reads this he'll never look me in the eyes again without blushing. Sorry Keiran!!!) 

My little sister's friend got Cindy Lou Who, and my friend got Gertrude (Go Mal!!!). Of course I know a bunch of other people from Best Christmas Pageant Ever, including the dudes who play the mayor, the Cat, and the girl who plays Mayzie. 

Tomorrow I'm going over to Kenzy's house to do school. 

My dance recital is coming up!!! I haven't talked about dance much, so this will be long. Very long. On Tuesdays I help out with a little bitty girls' ballet class. Then I have a tap class. Then sometimes I have a modern class. On Wednesday, I help out with my little brother and sister's tap class. But wait, there's more. On Saturday I have ballet and modern. In all, I'm doing two ballet dances, two tap dances, and at least three modern classes. 

It's going to be a *fun* recital. 

No comments:

Post a Comment