My Polyvore Sets

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

i forgot to say some stuff. :) I'm going to South America this summer. I'm not sure when or where exactly, but Dad's taking me and I'll post pictures and stuff. 

Something funny my brother said: It's going to be hard to find someone to marry. mom: Why? Lb: because you have to find someone that you like AND has the same last name! He didn't get that you can change your name when you get married. 

Also, I stubbed my toe the other day and ripped off half of the skin on my toe. Yeah. It wasn't so great. So yeah. that's it. 

2 comments:

  1. HAHHAHAHAHA go Cam!! LOVE HIM. XD

    oh yeah, how's your toe doing? It was hilarious and slightly disturbing when you stubbed it, because we had been talking about my stubbed toe all day....... *twilight zone theme music* XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's okay. Tapping on it was hard though.

    ReplyDelete