My Polyvore Sets

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pssst! You, with the keyboard!!! Hi! It's me. Right now, I'm at my cousin's house, having post-cake-traumatic experiences. Too.... Much.... Sugar.... :) I'll survive. So far I've been having a blast with my four cousins, five aunts and uncles, and my grandmother. We've been telling jokes, and earlier we went to see a movie.

We went to see Robin Hood. IT. WAS. AN. EPIC. WIN. It was kinda violent, but I thought it was awesome. My favorite part was that one of my favorite characters from Sherlock Holmes (Blackwood) was the bad guy in it. 

Right now, me and my cousin are discussing whether Robin Hood is a fox or not. He is not a fox!!!!

Right now, I'm proud of this: 
Boy, why are you crying? You can fly! What is your name?
What is yours?
Wendy Mora Angela Darling.
Peter... Pan.
Where do you live?
Second to the right and straight on till morning. 
They put that on the letters?
Don't get any letters.
But your mother gets letters.
Don't have a mother.
No wonder you were crying!
I wasn't crying about mothers! I was crying because I couldn't get my shadow to stick!

I know the whole first scene, but it would be too hard to type it all out. 

We had a long. car. ride. yesterday. We slept in the car, which would have been okay, but my little brother kept kicking me and my other brother kept waking up screaming about the air conditioning. But other than that it was fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment