My Polyvore Sets

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hey everbody it's me! This is **drumroll** 100th post!!!!!! Yep, it's the truth, I've posted a hundred times. How many have you read??? I don't know, that's for you to know and me to find out. 

So, what should I do for my hundredth post??? I don't know. I guess everyone should post their favorite quote (it can be any quote in the world as long as it's not to.... bad.)

Okay, so here's what's going on: The floods here are VERY bad. Right now I'm volunteering by running a daycare at my house. Just me, yeah. My mom had to go take notes at a flood meeting, so I'm here with six kids. =) wish me luck, and start commenting!

3 comments:

  1. "Solitude is impractical, yet society is fatal" Ralph Waldo Emerson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell me the sky is the limit
    when there is footprints on the moon.

    ReplyDelete