My Polyvore Sets

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Books and Polls and Thinks Like That

Hey all. It's me. To explain the new poll: I'm going to start writing (yes another one) book. It's about a girl who starts seeing her brother's (that she didn't know existed) memories. but to start from the beginning (spoilers... consider yourself warned.) The girl's name is Isabella, and she doesn't really get along too well with her parents. Sometimes it seems like they just can't look at her, or they fall apart every now and then. One day after breakfast, still not having put her butter knife down, her cat backs her up against the wall. By accident she finds her knife stuck in a crack in the wall. One day her parents leave to go to the grocery store. While they're gone, her curiosity gets the best of her and she explores the crack further, to realize that it's a door. She opens the door and sees that it's a cramped room full of a little boy's things. There are also newspaper clippings about a boy who had gone missing two years before she was born. The boy was two years old and looked exactly like she had as a toddler. Basically she finds out that she had a big brother who went missing. All this time she's been 'getting memories', but the memories aren't hers. They're of a little boy who got kidnapped, thrown into a dark, cold room, for years only to watch all the other children there disappear and never come back. This boy is named ______, and has been having his own 'memories' of a girl that has grown from a baby to an adolescent girl before his eyes. Every time he gets close to hearing her name she disappears from his thoughts. The only thing that keeps him from pushing her memories away is the familiarity that comes with them. As if he recognizes everything about her. And that's what lets him hope for a time when things will get better. So basically it will be a story about a girl and a boy who are siblings that have never met, except for in their minds, where they keep running into each other and keeping each other from giving up on life itself. In short, I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE IT. But I need your help to name the book, and the brother's name. So please please please vote on the poll.

So far, nothing exciting has happened except for my friend from Ohio is still here (yayayayayayayayayayayayayay) and I put off my piano studying until two days ago so now I'm failing. It should be okay though. I still can't wait for the Jimmy Awards, but it seems like I'll have to wait forever for those. Now there's a new show coming out that I can't wait to see. It's called "Past Life" and I can't wait for it to come out.

Now enough with the can't waits. I have decided on naming my second newest book "Hello Daddy, My Name is Alexa", so thanks for the help there.

Tata for now, or as Tigger says, ttfn, And sees ya later! (wow that was weird...)

4 comments:

  1. yeah, it was :)

    i just went out i=on the ice and now i am and icecube i will diediedie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome book idea!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!!!!! okay coooolll. i just voted on the polls. :) so yeah. OMG i can't wait for the jimmys too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait yeah 'what was' Maia??? Thanks Kenzy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A. I am going to read it! No matter what! Haha!
    B. I noticed the Past Life in the labels and... DID YOU SEE IT!!?!! It was AMAZING!
    C. I am gone now, :( I missing you guys like CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete