My Polyvore Sets

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Quinny and Buttons

I am now fully sure that Quinny is one of my best friends ever (Baby Group and Kenzy, don't feel discouraged, I'm just laughing really hard right now). Quinny has gone as far as to say that England is better than USA. No, I am not talking about the Olympics or the government, I'm simply talking about the fact that Harry Potter is better than Twilight (duh), and how that Dr. Who is better than Hannah Montana (Heck yes, what isn't better than Hannah Montana?). So yeah, GO QUINN!!!! 

This is my new button. I think I might be in love with it. THANK YOU EMILY!!! 

3 comments:

  1. love the button, and EVERYTHING is better than hannah montana!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder y i have not gotten my botton yet maia

    ReplyDelete