My Polyvore Sets

Monday, February 8, 2010

Pranks

Hey everyone. I have nothing particularly interesting to tell you, except for right now there is a prank that I REALLY want to play. Being a home schooled student, this would work very well for me. You go with your friend to a school that they haven't gone to in a long time. You tell them to go up to a female teacher that has told them that they remember every student that they've ever taught. (i've seen enough movies, there's one at every school) and have your friend rush at her and hug her. once they've gotten to the point where the teacher says 'of course i remember you, I remember all of my students!' Then you rush at her too, saying 'Oh I knew you would remember me!!!" once she's thoroughly flustered, you can reveal your evil plan to her. Now i just have to find a friend who's got a teacher like that..... 

3 comments: