My Polyvore Sets

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tags.... I think.

so apparently i've been tagged. and who knows what to do next. I guess I have to tag someone.... idk. Any way we can get to that later. We had another rehearsal today, and it was total fun. I saw some great friends and we went through one of the song. Even though it was short, we spent almost two hours on it. we did a three part harmony between thirty one of us. It was fun though, even though it was hard. We won't have another rehearsal in a couple of days. Until then, tag away, my friends.

Date...Feb 4 2010
Starting time... 8:47 pm
Mood... Indifferent
Outside my window... Rain is falling lightly
I'm thinking... about how I really love the movie Coraline
I'm reading... The Amaranth Witch, The newest 39 Clues, City of Ember, and much, much more.
I'm listening to... Coraline
I'm wearing...A yellow tank and a purple sweater
Yesterday, I... schooled. schooled.
I'm excited for... THE SHOW I'M IN RIGHT NOW
I'm sad because... the Harry Potter theme park opened today and I wasn't there.
I'm hungry for... hot chocolate
The song stuck inside my head is... Warts and All (From Honk Jr.)
I want... another puppy
I love... Harry Potter
I loathe... I don't know...
This week, my goal is... to memorize my lines, music, and piano stuff.
Did I meet last week's goal?... didn't have a goal last week (i just started this thing)
Ending time... 9:08 pm, but give me a break I was watching a movie.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kai! I have a made a few buttons for you to choose from. Go to http://thelandofanarane.blogspot.com to view them.

    In Christ,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete