My Polyvore Sets

Monday, February 22, 2010

I like your knife.

hahaha, I find it funny that you all respond when I talk about other people's stuff instead of my own. Should I be emotionally hurt??? Just kidding, but... *sigh*. There is virtually nothing exciting going on in my life but ONE THING. And would you like to know what that ONE THING is??? A whole family of grownups came to Tennessee yesterday. They are general friends of the family, and they ROCK. I love them. To death. So obviously I'm happy they're here. One of the funniest things that they have said so far, was one of them wanted to sing my dad's door (one that he has in his recording studio that he has everyone sign when they record in his studio) and he told her that she had to sing first. So she promptly raised her hand and sang in her perfect opera voice, 'I like your knife.' Of course we all burst out in tears of laughter, between shouts of 'What was that?' and 'Oh my gosh!' and stuff like that. And then when they were leaving last night for their hotel, she said 'You know I like it here. I think I'll just stay.' Then her sister said 'No, you just like their knife.' So then, naturally, we had to burst out laughing. Again. 

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i am one of M'kenzy's friends i Love your blog i read your blog and u are a great! writer i have a blog too go to brenaann.blogspot.com sorry if i have't posted anything yet i am still working one it.Since i loved your blog too much i am a follower one your blog. Please me a follower one mine maybe we can become new friends.

    ReplyDelete