My Polyvore Sets

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

To catch you up on my week ;)

Prelude to post: I kinda wrote this over the week, so... sorry. All I can say is... Deal with it??? but, sorry. 

Well, hi everyone. I just got home from rehearsal. It was fun, but it was kind of awkward because a bunch of the cast kept getting in trouble. Not me so much though, because I hardly ever do anything wrong (haha if only if only. I didn't get in trouble though. ) They blew up my baseball today, and even though I didn't get to use it, it looks like soooo much fun. It's literally as big as my arms put in a circle. I really want to be able to improve my aim so that I can do that part... :(. I also found out that I have to be a 'mandarin'. No one believes me when I tell them that it's a 

Yesterday's rehearsal was much more eventful... with one particularly funny moment in it. See, I have this scene where I'm one of the main characters. I have some lines, do some stuff, yeah yeah yeah. Nothing new. But, I missed yesterday's rehearsal when they originally blocked that scene. So, when we got to that part, I followed the boy playing Greylag (my character's 'husband') on stage. There's this one line where he yells 'Cat!' unexpectedly, even though there really isn't a cat. So, even though I was expecting him to say his line, I wasn't expecting him to throw his script on the stage floor (hard) and drop to the floor (hard). So needless to say, I jumped fifteen feet in the air and gasped so loud it created a tsunami in Japan. Naturally everyone had to laugh at me, (yes, including me). Greylag of course couldn't see me, and he was wondering what he had done to make the whole cast laugh so uncontrollably. Little did he know he had succeeded in making me fly. Then I was told that I had a few fun lines that I didn't know about, so that was fun, and that I got to throw and oversized blow-up baseball at the 'cat'. That would have been good news if it weren't for the fact that my aim is terrible. So I hope to improve and still be able to do that part. So far the play is going pretty well. This is a pic of us on our set. The next one is of some of our props. 



The other day we got on the trampoline with our 6"4 friend. It. Rocked. I have pics and videos, and here they are. His mom got everyone off of the trampolin
e except for me and made him try to get me down.
 He couldn't do it. 
Then in the next couple of days, the four of us tried sucking in helium. my brothers' didn't go very well, but even if you can't tell from the video, our voices went waaaaayyyy high. Don't listen to what we were actually saying in the videos, because we were put on the spot. 




So yeah, that was pretty much my week except for one thing. I got to make a Benzene at
om. It was cool because it used to be called Benzol, and it's extremely dangerous. It messes up your blood and it was used to clean metal until people realized that. I used green silly putty and Dots candy. I messed up the water and carbon dioxide molecules, 
but they look cool so I wanted to show you. 

    
I'm super stoked for tomorrow. First, I get to go to Kenzy Hargen-something's house and do school. Then at four I go to rehearsal (which will hopefully turn out better than tonight's). Then after that I dash to the lady's dressing room where I can spiff up and put on my fancy clothes for the JIMMY AWARDS. Yes, they are finally tomorrow and I've been waiting for them for months. After that I get to go see a laser show, where hopefully my friends won't ditch me. I can't wait though, so wish me broken legs that I win an award. I think. If I get an award I have to make a speech, and if that has to happen then it will sound something like an unintuitive 'Um... er... yeah... well... um... er... yeah.... well...'. You get the idea. So, yeah, just wish me luck. 

Okay. So I kind of wrote this post over three days. Today is the Jimmy Awards. Please let me win!!!

So yeah. Three days turned into... I think I forgot how many. But I won a Jimmy Award! I won for the best supporting actress in a musical. The medals are really cool, but I don't have any pictures of it right now. Star (aka my sister) won one too. Instead of a medal, she got a stained glass... thing. It's gorgeous. She won the spirit award, so go her!!! It was fun, because all five golden ticket winners (from when we did the show Willy Wonka, I was Violet, Kenzy was Veruca) were there. Four out of five of them (Kenzy couldn't do this show) are in Honk Jr., but it was still nice to get all five of us (almost) together again. 

I had dance yesterday, and it was Tiring. My thighs are insanely sore. Then I went to my brother's friend's sister's birthday party. It was fun, and we got to dress up like Harry Potter characters. This is why we're friends. Then we turned off the lights in her (the birthday girl) room, and put on some Hannah Montana. Then we screamed insults at her (Hannah Mon-annoying) voice. I had fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment