My Polyvore Sets

Monday, February 8, 2010

unexpected fun

The newest update in my life is anything but the boring one I had a few hours ago. To back you up on this story, I love the snow, I'm an actress, and I've never done anything like this before. Well, I was at a rehearsal for Honk Jr, and we came up on this huge curvy hill. We saw a buuuuunch of people stopped at the top and bottom of the hill. So we decide that we should walk the rest of the way home.... but we were one and a half miles from home. So yes, we walked all the way up the hill, and then realized that there was somebody else walking behind us. Looking closer, we found that it was our neighbors. We walked the rest of the way home in the snow and freezing cold, me with my sixty pound backpack, my dad with his computer bag, and my mom with her computer bag. We got back about a half hour ago, taking two hours when we were supposed to be back by around six thirty. It was fun though, and surprisingly warm. Sadly I can't upload any of the pictures or videos that i took while out there to my computer just yet, so I'll have to put them up later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment