My Polyvore Sets

Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Rambling Thoughts of a Tweenaged Girl...

Oh my gosh, I'm watching Past Life right now, and it ROCKS. Kinda creepy, but it's awesome. So far I like the first one better, but it's good. We have some people staying at the house right now. Not much to talk about. omg CREEEEEPY. Sorry, the story is progressing. So here are my random thoughts right now

Funny commercial... I could skip them but...

guadalooo....

I'm typing with my eyes on teh tv... 

wendys.....

i typed the word 'the' wrong and didn't capitalize my 'I'. . . 

I got the COOLEST  Harry Potter T-shirt from my parents for Valentines Day. 

My bwuddew is siwwy (aka my brother is silly) 

loolooleeloodoo

this is an odd commercial... 

Someone stop me... 

I had a-- ooh she's smart...

Sorry, earlier today I had a photo shoot for my uncle. It was fun, and cool. I got to wear Queen of Naboo makeup and an original Moroccan dress. I also got to wear a medieval dress. It was awesome. It's a whole thing on the 'Black Mozart', aka St. George. I've been doing it for my Uncle for years. It's really fun. I kinda forgot about the purply sparkling nail polish... but it all turned out okay. 

Omg, freaky show. LUV IT. 

humdeedum dum dum 

this gum is running out of taste...

gu-u-u-u-u-um *in an opera-y voice.* I only have one dream in life there's very little to it.... to own one stick of life long gum and all life long to chew it... 

I'm almost memorized for the play. My lines are 'They're probably just tired dear, we have been marching for a very long time.' 'Always, Dear.' 'He's only a youngster, maybe we should direct him. Give him his marching orders.' 'Where were you trying to get to?' 'There's a shoot on the marsh dear, it's very dangerous.' 'Well, it's a people sport. One group of men move through the marsh, scaring ducks into the air, while a second group with guns shoot them back out of the air again.' 'Didn't your mother tell you how dangerous a cat is?' 'You don't want friends like that, dear. Your mother was right to warn you.' 'This duck's lost his Mom, bless him, and we're going to find her.' 'Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, my name is Dot, I am your senior flight attendant and on behalf of Captain Greylag I wish to welcome you to this afternoon's flight from The Boggy Marshland to some Far Flung Farm. We will be cruising at an altitude of several feet, and flying in a rather attractive V formation. We hope that you have a pleasant journey and thank you for choosing Goose Air, the Fluffy Skies!' 

ha, and i never looked at the script once. 

Livin in math land... Ma-ath land... 

I'm gonna go upstairs and watch the rest of the first Past Life. I think I'm in love. 

Hey, did you know that the guy who plays Noah in the Pilot, Past Life was actually Max in the movie Sharkboy and Lavagirl. I used to have dreams about that movie.... 

3 comments:

  1. mee toooo!!! i loved sharkboy and lava girl! i'm just tickd bcz taylor lautner had to grow up and become.... *shudder* jacob.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this is weird but im havin auditions soon im gonna try out for the crucible cause they're looking for a 12 year old and its an intense play and the salem with trials are intersting and also its and adult play, not a junoior so if i get the part im gonna be like the only little kid in it and i would be one of the main 3 girls who goes crazy and its really cool and for my audition im gonna fo a monolouge from romeo and juliet in the scne where juliet finds out tybalt is dead and romeo is banished and its an intense monolouge and sorry but im kinda freaked out cause i've never auditioned for an all adult play, you know, a REAL play that isn't kids and i REALLY REALLY REALLY want to be in it, i'm just sad its not a musical cause that would be even more fun and leo is sleeping and purring on my lap and i should probably go now, but did you know that this comment is a whole sentence long, p.s. get people to follow my blog or i will die im gonna die...ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't freak out, you'll be fine. I've only done one adult play and it is one of my favorite things I've ever done in my life. I hope you get in!!!

    ReplyDelete