My Polyvore Sets

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Woah... daze-ish much???


Hi everyone. Hi... I know the question in your head is 'is all you can say 'hi???' Well... the answer to that would be yes... so, hi. No not really, but I'm kind of dazed right now. I have bee all day. Yesterday when we got out of rehearsal for Honk Jr, we went to a chinese restaurant with a neighbor and then to the movies. What movie did we see? The one I was in. We saw Percy Jackson and the Olympians. As a movie it ROCKED. But if you compare it to the book (which I can't help but do as a born bibliophile) it really wasn't that great. I was in the Parthenon scene, about fifty feet behind and to the left of the Ron, Harry, and Hermione of Percy Jackson. I was the one in the green and pink shirt with the big hair. The kids rolling down the hill in the white and blue shirts? Those are my friends. I didn't see myself, but Kenzy Hargen-something saw me.

 My family just got a sky ball. The household furniture had better beware. They are TONS of fun. They bounce so high it's almost unbelievable. They're awesome! We have the red one, but it could be a sludgy grey before I gave it up. I. LOVE. MY. SKY. BALL. 

What else to say... Oh yeah. My character in the show is brutally murdered. Apparently you hear a volley of shots right after I l
eave the stage as a goose and then the sky turns red and a feather falls down.... *snuffle snuffle cry tear*, but oh well. I guess it's not like Dot would ever have come into the show again anyway. 

I totally forgot to show you guys pictures of the walk home in the snow last week, and... well I probably wont post pics of my foot unless someone directly asks me to, but... yeah. If there are any other pictures to see that you haven't yet, I'll show them to you. 

these are pics of the walk. 
The fog is there... but it's not fog. It's actually snow that my camera deformed. 
This is me... 
And the video will come soon, but the website isn't letting me upload it right now. 

 I'm also kinda (ditch the 'kinda', I'm FUMING) ticked, because some of the great pics that I had on my camera got deleted!!! Grrrr to the camera. I dropped it, and the poofed. I don't understand it, but I live for the day when my pictures magically come back. 

3 comments:

  1. were u live do u live in Texas cuz then u reall y would be getting any snow i just wondering

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't live in TX, no, and there really wasn't that much snow. There was just a bunch of ice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do you live, though? me & madi live in MA, but where you live??? where??? wherewherewhere wherewherewhere? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

    ReplyDelete