My Polyvore Sets

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Big Words

If you are wondering why I have superfluous words on the top of my blog, it is because I am infatuated with enormous colloquialisms. Aka, I really like big words. I'm only twelve and in seventh grade but I really LOVE to use big words. Even though I do procrastinate most subjects, I have a zeal for vocabulary. And as anyone who knows me can attest, I am a complete bibliophile. I am a completely dramaturgical (it's a real word, look it up) person, me being an actress and all. My repertoire is as follows:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians (minor extra work)
The Black Motzart (young Nanon)
Farmer Jason (...girl...)
Goodys (photo shoot with Ashley Judd)
Fitness...stuff... (with Jenny Heft)
Best Christmas Pageant Ever (Alice)
Music City Christmas Spectacular at Opryland (The little girl)
Why the Rain Falls in the Jungle (Octopus number two)
Children of Eden (Little girl)
Charlotte's Web (Narrator three)
Aladdin Jr. (Narrator three)
Disney's Cinderella (Perla)
Oliver! (orphan/pickpocket)
Willy Wonka (Violet)
MathQuest (Charlene)

See how I cleverly (not) had you looking for new words (not) and then all of a sudden you were avidly reading my list of things that I've done??? I'm such a snob... sometimes I amaze myself. Well, now that I've bored you with a bunch of my boring stuff about myself that you couldn't care about less, I'll show you a funny video that relates to me. How? Because I'm homeschooled. For a very awesome video, go WAY OVER THERE WHERE THE GILLY WEED GROWS

7 comments:

  1. lol! love the vid, but i would like to point out that i am the purple inside the green :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean?? (But I do love the colors purple and green together :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. the vid is um... weird, but funny. i dont get the purple green thing either, huh? they are my faves but huh??????

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how she (in the video) said that "The Homeschooled" fit in with the "Normal people" and she used a green marker to show that, I’m just saying that I am in no way normal. lol!

    Therefore, the purple inside the green :)

    Ps, sorry I’m weird :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get it now. I think the funniest thing about that video is that it's totally accurate. Most of the home-schooled people I know are TOTALLY green. :) and ur not weird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha that's my fav youtube vid E V E R. haha. i deff fit into the green place, but when ppl get to know me, the realize that i am in NO POSSIBLE WAY AVERAGE!!!!!
    ps
    BAD SPELLERS OF THE WORLD UNTIE!

    ReplyDelete