My Polyvore Sets

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sledding!!!

Hi everyone, it's me. If you don't know my name, look at the picture. Today we went sledding down the h-yuge hill that leads up to our house. If you've paid any attention whatsoever to my previous posts, you will know that other than in dance class I am a very uncoordinated person (my repertoire includes falling off of couches, tripping over chairs, slipping on tile...). So naturally I was terrible at sledding. I got about to the middle of the hill every time... well, every time that I didn't run into a mail box, telephone pole or icy ditch. It was tons of fun though. There were other families out too, but none of the kids were my age. Right now I'm sitting in front of a roaring fire watching Fantastic Mr. Fox. It's a great movie. Yesterday we watched The Princess and the Frog. It. Rocks. Well, here is a video of my sister sledding.



Here is a picture of my sister with her 'sled' over her head and a huge piece of ice in her hand.


This is my three legged dog, Faith. She was enjoying the show just as much I was.


We'll see if we have any more pictures later, but so far that's it.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE fantastic mr. fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    and i went sledding today, too, even though we didn't have a whole lot of snow....

    p.s. that's one heck of a dogggie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she is. She's had three legs for six/seven years, and she's a real trooper. The funny thing is is that there's a male dog (boxer, looks like) in a chain mail going around. He's got three legs and his name is (what else?) Faith.

    ReplyDelete