My Polyvore Sets

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nothing... absolutely nothing... I went to see Anne Frank again. Loved it. Again. Seeing it tomorrow if possible. Again. With some more friends. That should be fun. I'm so tired of writing choppy sentences, but what else have I got to write about? So far there's nothing that has happened. Dad is home right now, so that's fun. He's usually on tour with his band. He was just in California doing bass clinics and stuff like that. He just wrote a book and so he went to libraries around CA to promote it. It's really cool that he goes on tour so much though, even though he's gone so much. It's great to go on tour with him, and sometimes I get to sing on stage with him. My sister does too, and my other brother plays drums. Here's a picture of me and my oldest brother at one of our dad's shows. The next one is of the line waiting to talk to Dad and his band.




I'd also like to mention all of the followers that have blogs. Here they are.
Kenzy: HERE
Luna: THERE
Veruca and Violet:HOGWARTS
Maia:WAAAAAY OVER THERE
Lilly Jane: RIGHT HERE

3 comments:

  1. ....
    did u mean 2 post nothing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i wasn't allowed to post until school was over. i posted by accident having written what i wanted posted... sorry for the confusion. ps, i don't think that made sense... --Kai, just not signed in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haahahhaha, okay i get it now. :)

    ReplyDelete