My Polyvore Sets

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Books books wherever I looks.... That's not right...

Hey everyone. It's Kai. I've progressed a lot with my new book. It's the one i told you about, (CAUTION: SPOILERS AHEAD) with the girl who's father has died thirteen years ago, when she was two. Her mother is considering getting remarried, and Alexa (yes, that's her name, thanks to you guys.) doesn't like the idea. She meets a new boy named Nick from Canada. He tells her that he can take her back in time to meet her father. They do, and she finds out that he moved from Canada because his father is in jail. Then she realizes that if she saves her father that she herself would die, and never exist in the first place, throwing time off. So in the end she doesn't save her father and excepts life as it is. But anyway, now I have to name the book. So I've put a poll up to see what you guys like.

4 comments: