My Polyvore Sets

Wednesday, January 13, 2010




Hi everyone! Something else I like to do: take pictures... well, when they come out well. I'm not so great at it, but here are some of the pictures that I really do like. The first one is of a bug-bitten leaf that i found lying around. it was too pretty not to take a picture of, and so here it is. The next one is of the Three Sock-Eteers.















This picture was taken from the balcony of the building that we were in for New Years. Scared of dropping from heights? Not so much. Scared of dropping my camera from heights? Very. 

3 comments:

  1. awesome! i love those socks, and i still wear mine! <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the coolest,
    Socks/View (Although I am EXTREMELY afraid for high places :P)/ Leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. then you would have been TERRIFIED of the place that picture was taken from. Yeah, Kenz, i still wear mine too. i have the cutest outfit that i always wear them with, but it's kinda a spring outfit, so yayayay!!!!

    ReplyDelete