My Polyvore Sets

Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello world. It's Kai. Today I wanted to share with you guys how some movies books sayings etc. etc. First off, the relationship between Anakin Skywaker and Padmae Something was strictly illegal. I will never look at them the same way again. Second, Twilight teaches girls how important it is to have a sparkly dead boyfriend, get married at eighteen and have a kid all in a week. Third, The tooth fairy teaches kids that you can sell your body parts for money. True, but who could ever hate the tooth fairy? 

On my computer, I have a 'Fav Quotes' document. Here ares some of the funniest ones: 

'I did not hit you, I simply high-fived your face.' 

Everything in this room is edible. I’m edible! But that my dear children is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in many societies.

          --Johnny Depp Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

When life gives you Skittles, chuck them at random passerby and say 'TASTE THE FRICKIN RAINBOW!" 

"Twilight is a four part book series about a girl struggling to decide between beastiality, and necrophiliasm." (yes, i know it's spelled wrong, that makes it even funnier.) 

I kiss my cat all the time! And sometimes I get hairballs…

          --Alyssa

When I see someone extremely beautiful, I smile, I stare. And when I get tired, I put the mirror down.

Never go to bed angry. Stay awake and plot your revenge. 

As kenzy told me that we could do science (we were at her house) she said that she had to go tell her friend that she would be back. We had been chatting for laughs on the computer (for laughs) all of a sudden I hear the little ‘bling’ on my computer that means I have a message. “Um… Kenzy??? Wrong friend.”

 After Mom walks in the door carrying pie after being gone for hours

 My brother: MOMEEEEEE!!!!!!

My sister: PIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! 

Are you bipolar?

            --My five year old brother 

Teacher: what are you painting?

Girl: I’m painting God.

Teacher: But no one knows what god looks like!

Girl: well they will in a minute.

 Mom: Girls marry their fathers and boys marry their mothers.

Girl: But Daddy’s not blonde…

Obviously ‘on time’ means different things to different people.

      -Chuck Cannon

Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

~Unknown

Hi. I'm a famous songwriter... which probably means you have no idea who I am.

--Chuck Cannon

Standing behind every successful songwriter is an astonished mother-in-law.

~Lari White

After watching a car go by that had a liscense plate that said ‘JESUS’…

My brother: Jesus… Is that a story book character?

 ‘I’m perpetually confused, this doesn’t make a difference.’

-Kai ‘09

 ‘My name looks good in blue…’

       -Kai‘09

 My brother impersonating 'Jesus's little brother': But... An angel named me to... right Mom? 

so yeah, that's it..... 

1 comment: